Saturday, November 28, 2015

San Diego

Flashing back to my four-day visit to San Diego last March. 
Seriously, how can you not love this city ???? The clear blue skies, the sunset, California burrito, city, people, and oooh so many reasons to love San Diego that I wouldn't mind at all to move there in a heartbeat and eat guacamole day and night ( but wait, I also have this obsession with Santa Barbara, San Francisco, New York, etc etc. errr...never mind, just daydreaming away

While it seems only yesterday my girl Arianna picked me up at Solana beach and we spent few days exploring Balboa Park, Old Town San Diego, Hotel Del Coronado, even went trekking with her friends at Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve. It's always the little things mean a lot. I still remember we walked for hours through the night listening to the soothing sounds of flowing water, standing tall at the top of the hill and sharing beers while watching the stars. Arianna and Jason could talk about stars and constellation for hours while I just simply felt grateful to be there with them, fell in love with her family and obviously that day I didn't know I would end my West Coast trip soon only to continue my journey to Europe then Asia. I guess it was better that way, as much as I am always curious about what future will bring but I love when life surprises me in a way I've never imagined, well who doesn't ? In the night alone under the stars, I found Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve to be one of the most peaceful places in California. Left my heart in San Diego and look forward to coming back one day.





















No comments:

Post a Comment