Sunday, May 28, 2017

Singapore Zoo

Always making the most of weekends at home... you can either find me dancing in my little studio, brunching at different cafes or just photo shooting around Singapore. While I'm so lucky to travel the world both for work and pleasure, I never thought being home become such a privilege lately. To take sometime off from routines, catch up on my other passions and projects, then come back to work always with fresh and bigger ideas... 

I just recently purchased Sony A6000 with E-mount lens SEL50F18. It's time to step up my photography game after almost 3 years using Canon G16. The camera and lens are amazing especially if you're a beginner and want to learn more about photography, I just love how my new lens helped me to capture great portraits. Still need to improve and practice a lot before heading to South Africa or Nepal, hopefully real soon. 















No comments:

Post a Comment