Thursday, December 19, 2019

Hanoi: Celebrating The Simple Joys in Life

There’s a beauty and joy I can’t even explain with words when I step into a new place or revisit some of my old favorites. If you’ve been to Hanoi before, you probably know how crazy hectic this city. Motorcycles, traffic, buses, backpackers, street food, happiness, and many more. It’s chaotic and sweet in the same time. What I love most about going back to Vietnam, this country never fails to give me a sweet, simple joy. From a cup of egg coffee, a bowl of bun cha, to random conversations with strangers on the street. Life can be brutally hard out there but if you just appreciate the little things and be grateful for what you have…it isn’t so bad. When I sit in a small café, sipping my coffee, surrounded by beautiful people who speak different language then suddenly my world isn’t so small anymore. It’s colourful, vibrant, full of love, blessings, and hope. I just feel at peace with where and who I am right now, where I was and where I am going next. There’s no need to rush, everything has its own time.

























No comments:

Post a Comment