Sunday, October 13, 2013

Postcards from Cowra






How sweet and very kind of Rob and Tieke Brown for taking me on a road trip around New South Wales. Even few weeks before I arrived in Sydney, they were busy organizing my itinerary just to make sure I make the most of my Australia trip - from visiting some country towns and gardens, picnic with kangaroos, food tasting at some amazing restaurants in Canberra and ohhh many more. They picked me up early morning at Katoomba Blue Mountains, then we drove for an hour to Cowra, visited Cowra Japanese Garden. Rob knew I'm not a fan of skyscrapers and prefer to hang out at the garden, or just simply picnic on the grass having fruits and pastries. This centre of Japanese culture heritage in Australis is open everyday from 8.30 am to 5 pm with admission fee $15 for adults. Further information about Cowra Japanese Garden, feel free to visit Cowra Garden and Cowra Tourism definitely a great escape I could recommend for you who's planning to visit Sydney and around for the first time, meanwhile...hope you enjoy the photos :)

xx
G




Never Too Old To Set a New Goal or To Dream a New Dream :D


No comments:

Post a Comment