Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ho Ho Ho !


Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday season !
Hope your day is filled with love and excited for another 6 days left in 2013 !
It's good to be home this year, had a great afternoon tea, turkey and dinner with my very special people, just can't believe it's almost the end of 2013 ! While this time last year I celebrated Christmas and new year in China with my guys, I couldn't be happier to spend quality times with my dearest friends back in Indonesia, make the most of every moment before I'm leaving again to another big adventure. It's crazy how the universe conspires to make dreams come true, that last year I wrote all my dreams in a piece of paper and put them on the wall, just in a few weeks, they're actually going to be mine ! 

Stay tuned for more photos from Bali coming up on the blog this weekend. In the mean time, found some old pics taken by  Arya. Absolutely one of my favorite afternoon hanging out in a park with Rike and Jojon, giggling...posing...picnic...  
  







What were we talking about ? 

Arya Iman caught us gossiping.
Rike <3



Xoxo Jojon.


Partner in crime <3

Trouble. Trouble.

6 years together and they gave me money for traveling. Sweet !


With all time favorite choreographer and dancers !






No comments:

Post a Comment