Sunday, April 6, 2014

M i a m i




    My first week in Orlando was absoluteeely great ! Nice weather, I spent few days training, in the evening did some groceries shopping, unpack, organized my new apartment with my new roomies Miss German and Miss Pasta. It's amazing how the universe conspired to make all my dreams come true ! While few months ago I felt like I wanted to do bigger things, move into a new place, start again from zero and work with new people, after trying lots of things and been through ups and downs, we never know where the failures gonna take us just when we almost give up. 
    Booked bus ticket ( www.gotobus.com ) from Orlando to Miami last weekend when I had four days off, stayed at South Beach hostel with Sarah and Enzo. Well, who doesn't love South Beach ? Clear blue skies, bikinis, palm trees, bars, cuban restaurants, hot chicks, couldn't think of any other places but Miami for spring break...





















No comments:

Post a Comment