Saturday, September 26, 2015

I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel - Your Sleek and Stylish Home Away From Home

I believe when you travel, you’re looking for new places that you’d be proud to call your new home, maybe the local people treat you like a family, maybe you get to stay in a hotel that feels more like a home than your real home, or the city just happen to steal your heart so you feel like you belong there. Coming back to Ho Chi Minh City after 4 years, I had a privilege to experience the newly launched boutique hotel in town. For one lovely night I lived in a dream, I've finally found a sleek, stylish hideaway for a perfect escape at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel.

Located conveniently at 30/57 Nguyen Chuu Van which is not exactly on the main road but only 5 – 10 minutes away from the city center by taxi, this brand new boutique hotel is a perfect getaway from the hustle bustle of Saigon. With a little Parisian vibe - the sleek and stylish design, combined with pastel colors, pretty tiles, modern character and fabulous service make I am Vietnam Boutique at their very young age stand out as one of the best boutique hotels in Vietnam. Ha Nguyen as the Director of I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel wanted to create a new home away from home for her guests from all over the world, with the fact that there’s not many boutique hotels in Vietnam, she saw this as a challenge and opportunity to make a different. The chic boutique hotel has 20 rooms, all big and spacey, with white acts as the dominant color, a little touch of pastel and of course we can’t skip how THE TILES here play such a bold and unique character...Together with her beautiful team, they love to share the inspiration through art, design, food and passion that you can catch easily here at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel. Here's another good news, in October they're going to launch the rooftop bar, with the best selection of food and drinks - this just going to add another reason to call I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel as your sleek and stylish home away from home.

Come have a look inside...
A little Parisian vibe at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel...your new favorite home away from home in Saigon




A sweet welcome message from the wonderful staff of I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel, Saigon
I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel knows how to spoil and inspire the travelers
It's all about pastel colors and pretty tiles at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel
Pretty tiles at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel
Fun weekend at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel
Welcome home...to  I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel
Details at I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel
Your new favorite home away from home in Saigon... I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel
I am Vietnam Boutique Hotel is all about sleek, stylish boutique hotel

5 comments:

  1. I read that Post and got it fine and enlightening. Verve Bedford 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people traveling to the country for the first time are unaware of details regarding visa and other legal documents. But now it is absolutely easy to extract Vietnam visa information from the internet.Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Condo hotels have been around for several decades, but the huge surge of four-star and five-star condo hotels that have been making their way across the country, started around year 2000 in the Miami area. The Miami-Fort Lauderdale area still has the most condo hotels, but areas like Orlando and Las Vegas are developing condo hotel properties at an even faster rate and will likely surpass South Florida soon. Other up-and-coming areas are places like the Bahamas, Panama, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Canada and Dubai. Service apartments in Andheri East

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Open to the public

    ReplyDelete