Sunday, January 7, 2018

Wild Heart

She was passionate and fearless; a free spirit with a rebellious heart who was unapologetically feminine. 

Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. I've always been inspired by strong women. My mother. My girls. My ladies at work. Some travelers or strangers I met on the road. Then about a year ago I discovered my new passion for pole dance and met these badass-fun-sexy-interesting-smart pole dancers at Milan Pole Dance Studio Singapore. The kind of women who empower each other, confident in their own skin ( unapologetically sexy ), they celebrate life and don't give up easily, proud of their bruises, can rock those pretty heels while pole dancing their heart out ( Who needs Adidas anyway when you get to work out fabulously in heels" )

Getting stronger and better at pole dancing was definitely one of my highlights of 2017. Obviously it wasn't easy when I just started pole dancing, but every time I fell and I tried to pick myself up again, I found strength, confident, happiness, support system from both instructors and my girls... I found myself again. Some people who know how crazy and weird I am, they know I am happiest when I'm on stage, so pole dancing to me always feels like coming home, making a glorious return to the stage. 

Many thanks to my incredibly amazing instructors and pole mates/soul sistah for always supporting me from day one I couldn't even do fireman trick properly until today we hit the class with heels and money gun, acting like Burlesque girls...just pole dance like nobody's watching. 

A little reminder to FLY... First, love yourself. 





Photo: Yumi Marvelous, Milan Pole Dance Studio Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment