Friday, November 23, 2018

Preikestolen, Norway



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m thankful for each and everyone of you, perfect health, extraordinary life full of love, colours and adventures…and I always have more than enough. Honestly, I really couldn’t ask for more. No turkey or Disney World this year ( shout out to my Disney family if you read this: I miss you and I hope you’re well ), but life has been extremely kind for taking me to some of the biggest adventures I never thought I’d experience. Last October I visited Norway for the first time. I started my journey from Oslo to Stavanger, Preikestolen, Bergen, Flam, Alesund then back to Oslo. It was definitely one of the most magical trips in my life ( will share more on my next post ). The color of autumn, fresh and crisp air still fresh in my mind. Late night sushi, crepes, and conversations. Countless scenic railroad trips. Early morning hikes and raindrops on my face. Norway reminds me of life’s simple pleasures and everything effortless and sweet in the world, full of magical mysteries waiting to be discovered.


How to get to Preikestolen from Stavanger:
Book your tickets here https://gofjords.com/trips/hiking-excursion-to-the-pulpit-rock














No comments:

Post a Comment