Sunday, November 25, 2018

30 Before 30


“I went around the world, because in the end, it was just a little further. Because time ceased to exist, and the fleeting moments of chance encounters along the way were the only thing that mattered.”

I can’t believe it’s almost the end of the year! What has been the highlight of your year so far? For me, 2018 has been incredibly special, also challenging. From hiking Table Mountain, South Africa on my birthday to visiting Hawaii, Japan and Norway for the first time, and I even got to perform on stage with some of my favorite pole dancers last July, I’m so grateful most of my dreams have come true this year. Sometimes I have to pinch myself every time I visit new places, meet new people on the road or simply just having a quiet moment to reflect on the past, HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY? While 2017 taught me A LOT about self love, this year life taught me more about letting go. Letting go of control, toxic people in your life, some opportunities that unfortunately not meant to be yours, someone you love, things you don’t really need, expectations, comforts, doubts, worries, etc. And instead trust the process, allow life to happen. The moment you find the courage to let go, you’ll start receiving miracles. Talking about miracles, below are some of my favorite pictures from 30 countries I’ve been fortunate enough to visit. Every picture tells a story, a dream. I’m so happy to see not only my photography is improving but also I get to reinvent myself all the time through good and bad times for the past 8 years. The truth is, you find yourself when you travel. It took me a while to decide my top 5 favorite countries but I’d say: Indonesia, Italy, Nepal, Myanmar and South Africa. What’s on my bucket list? Bhutan, Peru ( basically South America ), Africa, New Zealand, India and maaaany more. A girl can dream.

Indonesia

South Africa

Nepal

Cuba

Myanmar

Denmark

Netherlands

USA

Sweden

Norway

France

Singapore

Monaco

UK

Italy

Maldives

Greece

Japan

Laos

Vietnam

Spain

Australia

Mexico

Germany

Cambodia

Taiwan
Malaysia
China

Hong Kong

Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment