Friday, August 16, 2019

Rennes and Saint-Malo


Flashing back to a beautiful weekend visiting Rennes and Saint-Malo when I was in France a while ago. Special thanks to my sweethearts Ana, Rocky and baby Nael for not only hosting me at their beautiful home in Poilley but also for giving me such comfort, home-cooked meals, good company, support and love, and finally for showing me around Normandy and Brittany. 

Located just few hours away from Paris, I found both Rennes and Saint-Malo are incredibly cute, unique, rich of histories. I never thought when I visited Paris for the first time in 2015, I would continue exploring France even to some places I never heard of before. From Provence Cote d’Azur to Colmar to Rennes, honestly the more I visit different cities in France, the more I’m in love with this beautiful country. 







Saint-Malo







No comments:

Post a Comment