Monday, September 16, 2019

Sapa, Vietnam



Sending everyone love and few postcards from Sapa, Vietnam.

I had no intention at all to visit Hanoi this year until Facebook reminded me this time 4 years ago I made it to Hanoi for the very first time after 30 hours bus ride from Laos ( trust me you don’t want to go through what people say ‘the night bus journey from hell’ ). I thought oh well it’s been a while, let’s go back to Hanoi and visit Sapa.

Sipping my coffee in my hotel room in Sapa, I couldn’t help but comparing the way I live and travel 4 years ago to the person I am today. Some things change, some things stay the same. Still curious, brave and adventurous, I love how I left a bit of myself in every place I visited. I grow stronger and more confident in my own skin. With each day gives you another opportunity to begin again and write a new story, I want to fill my pages with good memories, adventures, progress, love and portraits from all around the world.

How to get to Sapa from Hanoi:
Train from Hanoi Tran Quy Cap station (B Station) to Lao Cai. I purchased the ticket from www.vietnamimpressive.com for USD29/one way

From Lao Cai Station, exit the station turn left and catch a minivan for 30000 VND/one way to Sapa

Where to stay:
Sapa Centre Hotel ( USD 25-30 for standard room )

Where to eat:
The Lizard Restaurant

Le Gecko Cafe

Good Morning Vietnam


























No comments:

Post a Comment