Thursday, November 14, 2013

Canberra





So glad to get my computer back after few days completely off and seriously nothing’s more frustrated than dealing with lost documents. Had to delay some works ( including blog post too ),but now that my IT guy has fixed the computer, I’m very happy to start my Thursday morning just being lazy in bed,  reading newspaper, writing some articles for www.travelersdaily.com, editing photos and planning some business development strategies for my new job.

Meanwhile, it’s all about clear blue skies and perfect weather here in Canberra. Found myself in love for the first sight with the city when Rob  took me to the Black Mountain tower. Many people told me there's nothing much to do in Canberra, in fact I was  simply amazed by the breathtaking view from the outdoor observation deck at the Black Mountain tower and really enjoyed hanging out with The Browns at Lake Burley Griffin, Parliament House, National library - I can actually sit there for hours and hours, between those millions great books, turkey sandwich and free WiFi, Southern Cross Club, Legends Spanish restaurant ,some museums, and ooh did I mention about my very first experience hanging out with kangaroos at Tidbinbilla Natural Reserve ? Definitely couldn't have done all these amazing experiences without my favorite The Browns :)  

















No comments:

Post a Comment