Thursday, November 28, 2013

Instagoodies : Nusa Lembongan


   Back in Bali !!! While I had a pretty good internet connection here in the island, and at my 2nd day I've got already 100 photos, I thought I should share some of them on the blog. Of course you're all more than welcome to follow the lil journey on Instagram @gyscha.
   Is it only me and my friends, or you guys also find how it's crazy and massive the development in Bali ? I mean, every time we come here, there's always...always new hotels, new properties, so many changes, the traffic somehow doesn't seem so different with Jakarta, the beaches and Legian street crammed with tourists with Bintang singlets, and in the end we really miss Bali few years ago when Dreamland was still a beautiful beach, Ubud was once less touristy.
   Well this time, we decided to spend couple of days in Nusa Lembongan,  practically just sunbaking,short nap, read books, being lazy, rent motorcycle and drive around the islands with some friends, short nap again on the beach, maybe order another plate of fried rice and cold beer...well I guess thats what holidays are all about, relaxing... Away from too many tourists in Seminyak or Kuta. Unfortunately I won't write any details or budget at this post, first its just kinda hard to update the blog from smart phone, second.. We've got tons of places to visit tomorrow - from restaurants til hotels. Stay tuned on the blog for the upcoming posts it will be about hidden paradise... The Hidden Paradise, Amed  and Bali Cliff / Green Bowl Beach








1 comment: