Friday, July 25, 2014

Saturday !

Taking stroll along Winter Park

Winter Park

Altamonte Springs

Afternoon walk in Winter Park, Orlando


    Photo by : Chanapha Makao


   Easy weekend taking stroll along Winter Park and Uptown Altamonte Springs, loving those sunny days when I get to walk around the park, dress casually, grab ice coffee , long chat and laugh with good friends, daydream, stare at the clear blue skies...having a little conversation with the universe that I always see it is pretty amazing we can always ask anything, dream, then the universe will conspire to make it happen. And yesss let me say it again, here I am counting down the days til the new Travelagys officially go online !! Can't wait to share a better travel page with you guys, something that I really look forward to do after two years blogging and visiting different places - I realized I wanted to present a beautiful page for my readers and  friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment