Monday, July 28, 2014

www.travelagys.com












   THIS IS IT ... I couldn't think of any perfect time to launch my new travel blog Travelagys but today. I've been blogging for almost 2 years now, never thought at the very beginning I started my own travel page I would actually go this far. My goal was pretty simple, traveling has always been one of my passions, I want to record all my trips and share about budgets, accommodation, photos, useful travel information with the readers and it turned out in only 2 years it's unbelievable how the universe in a very magical way brought me to see lots of amazing places where I met so many interesting people left marks, lessons and colors into my life. The inspirations keep flowing as I received supportive letters and emails from incredible readers and friends that made me realize I don't want to stop here, I want to explore and create more, create a better travel page with better photography, more travel features because my readers simply deserve that, and knowing that I will always travel, this blog definitely means more than just a travel diary.
  I do hope you guys enjoy the new Travelagys. The blog represents confident, brave, smart, funny, sexy women out there who dares to step out of her comfort zones and try new things, dream big, travel the world - get lost and find herself celebrating life and love again. She respects herself and others, she is an inspiration, she knows how to have fun, being grateful and humble, strong and unbreakable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment