Friday, August 10, 2018

Milan Pole Dance Studio: Porta


"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try"

I know we still have 4 more months to go in 2018 but I can tell one of the best things happened this year definitely performing on stage with some of the strongest, sexiest, kindest, badass pole dancers I met at Milan Pole Dance Studio, Singapore for their fourth anniversary. When earlier this year I asked God to let me perform again after several years completely off stage, I had no idea I'd share the stage and pole with these ladies. Under the spot light, with our costumes and make-up, we had so much fun pole-dancing our hearts out. We all come from different backgrounds, do different things but we all have one passion for pole dancing and we do support and celebrate each other.

A very short moment but it certainly feels like coming home to one place I can always be 5000% myself. Oh centerstage, I do hope this won't be my last and there will be more opportunities for me to perform again in the future. I never thought my journey with pole dance would take this far. I found a new family, soul sisters, support system. Thanks to my amazing instructors and my girls who support me from day one I couldn't even pick myself up. All of you made me a better, stronger person I am today.



























No comments:

Post a Comment