Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Munich

How's everyone doing ? Can you believe Christmas and New Year are just around the corner ?With 2016 is approaching, I am going to post soon my highlights of the year. Well, Munich, for sure is one of them. I visited Munich last April and I won't even lie how much I love the city's vibrant atmosphere. Being incredibly lucky to live in the USA for a year continue with three months exploring Europe, I was so happy to experience different cultures. Took a stroll around downtown Munich for a day, we visited the English Garden, Frauenkirche Munich, Marienplatz, New Town Hall, Rathaus-Glockenspiel and yes... I did try the meatloaf, Erdinger beer, kebab and Spaetzle. We even went to the shop just because I wanted to wear dirndl or traditional dress worn in Germany, especially Bavaria. Always love playing dress up and getting lost in a new place, I found Munich was really charming and every little things just inspiring.   










No comments:

Post a Comment