Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 Recap

Happy New Year everyone !
I decided to share some of my highlights of 2015 just so whenever I need some motivation, I can always look back, take pride in how far I've come and have faith in how far I can go. 
2015 has been one of the greatest years in my life. It's not always easy, in fact some days were tough and challenging but every struggle arises for a reason. For experience or a lesson. While everything in life is temporary, I learn to enjoy the present, make the most of every day. The past 12 months was all about chasing dreams and watching them all came true. Started with Disney World, Mexico, then Euro trip for 3 months, continue to Club Med Cherating for a month then South East Asia trip. Of course it was more than just visiting new places, I met waaay too many wonderful people, reunited with some good old friends, I got lost and found myself, fell in love, had opportunities to write for magazines and travel websites and finally landed myself a dream job with one of the biggest music companies. I am grateful for all the love and support I have received from friends and family, life's surprises, tough times and challenges, my bravery and perfect health, the courage to continue and the new beginning I am living now.
I hope 2016 brings all of us new hopes and aspirations.   

































No comments:

Post a Comment