Monday, November 26, 2018

Top 10 Most Colorful Cities In The World

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would visit these colourful cities around the world. When I ask God and the universe to simply give me a colourful, meaningful life - I never expected they would give me this grand adventure. From dancing on Club Med's stage to a beautiful year in Disney World, to days full of music with Spotify and a lot of travel schedules in between... I always remind myself that nothing lasts forever, so enjoy the moment. Embrace change and live out loud. Here are my top 10 favorite colorful cities around the world. Let me know if you have any favorite colorful cities that you personally think it's unique and I should visit. 

 Cape Town, South Africa


Burano, Italy







Menton, France



Bergen, Norway







Copenhagen, Denmark



Santorini, Greece













No comments:

Post a Comment