Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Brugge, Belgium


Greetings from Belgium! 

It's so good to be back in Europe just less than two weeks before Christmas, even it's freezing here in Brussels but I'd take that as an excuse to put on my winter outfit. While it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here and everywhere around the world, this time I have a little mission to find the world's prettiest Christmas market. We don't really have Christmas market in Asia so it's always good to experience the cold weather, hot wine, hot chocolate, just a magical Christmas with all classic Christmas songs on repeat. I did a little research about the prettiest Christmas markets months before I booked my flight tickets to Europe and I decided to put Belgium, Prague and Austria on my list. 

When you're visiting Belgium, I think everyone would recommend you to visit Brugge as well. This postcard-perfect town located about an hour by train from Brussels offer not only magical Christmas vibe ( if you visit around December ), picturesque corners, a lot of cafes and restaurants with wide array of food choices but also a charming town overall that you know you'd love to return anytime any day in a heartbeat. Sure Belgium has the best beers and chocolates, dreamy little towns like Brugge but it's definitely the PEOPLE and frites ( with samourai sauce please ) that make me want to return one day. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment