Thursday, August 29, 2019

Croatia



Flashing back to a beautiful summer exploring Zagreb - Split - Dubrovnik. Croatia has been on my bucket list for a while so I’m super happy to finally visit this country for almost 2 weeks and reunited with a good friend of mine in Zagreb. 

I absolutely love Zagreb and Split. It was nice to slow down a bit, spoil myself with delicious Croatian food and cocktails. But unfortunately Dubrovnik is just way tooooo crowded, touristy, and expensive I didn’t enjoy the city so much so I left after two days. Many people come to Dubrovnik with a mission to visit the set of Game of Thrones, well even though I didn’t join any Game of Thrones tour, still I found it cool, inspiring and funny in the same time how everywhere you go in Dubrovnik, you’d hear everything about GoT. 

But even if you’re not a fan of Game of Thrones and have extra time, do visit Krka National Park located around 2 hours from Dubrovnik. You can either join the tour or take a public bus to the national park, overall it was pretty easy to get there on your own and was a good day trip back in nature and escaping the crazy GoT crowd. 









2 comments:

  1. You have shared a nice article here about the Croatia. Your article is very interesting and I liked your way to share your experience in this post. Thank you for sharing this article here. trip to dubrovnik croatia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article contains very much information about the Croatia Traveling. Your article is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing this article here. Blue Cave Croatia

    ReplyDelete