Saturday, September 7, 2013

Morrisey Hotel Jakarta


Wondering,..
I know, I know I should have posted about my road trip in Australia, got around 2500 photos in my camera, will take sometime to edit as I only gonna give you the best photos and info, promise it won't take a long time..during next week you can catch new posts about Australia.

Meanwhile, me and the girls had a ladies night and farewell party for one of our babes. Mandy is leaving soon to Korea then UK for 2 years. I came up with the idea to spend a night at Morrisey Hotel Jakarta as I've heard some good reviews and we decided to sleepover and spoiled ourselves with big dinner at Ocha & Bella and of course good cocktails at the rooftop.

The rate was Rp 850.000 per night for studio room, plus Rp 500.000 for deposit, including breakfast for two.The studio room was simple and nice, with mostly black and white color. I spent sometime in the kitchen cooking for the girls before we went to the rooftop pool for afternoon cocktail and swimming.

I love the pool and lounge, spent most of our times there just hanging out, reading books, swimming and aaaahh you know when girls hang out together, we talk about our jobs, next travel destination, clothes, food and boys. I'm happy Mandy decided to continue her study to UK, and Eno soon to France. As for me, travel a bit to Australia - Thai - Laos and catch up on some projects.

Strategically located in the center of Jakarta, at Jalan KH Wahid Hasyim no 70 Menteng Central Jakara just next to Jalan Jaksa - a very popular backpacker's district in Jakarta, we do recommend you to stay with Morrisey, only minutes walking distance to shopping places like Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia, few minutes to The Monument National and Kota Tua. And ohhhh you really should grab a bite at Ocha & Bella. We had pizza, tacos, dessert platter and soup last night, spent around $60, a bit pricey but all the food and ambiance last night was super nice, so it was all worth it.

I guess its the photos will help you to decide whether you want to stay in Morrisey Hotel Jakarta next time.


Duo Cancerian sister.

Mandy




Studio room at Morrisey Jakarta



Always.happy.

Kisses for Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment