Thursday, December 27, 2018

Praha

I live a life led by an unrelenting curiosity and desire to exploring the unknown; to discover new places. For all the places I’ve been incredibly lucky to visit, I truly cherish moments of stillness in nature and make sure to take the time to let the creativity flow.

Praha blew my mind away, from the moment I stepped off the plane until my last day in the city. Orange tile roofs, cobblestone streets, jazz bars, Christmas market, Charles bridge and Praha castle... ah sweetheart, it's so easy to fall in love with Praha. This place filled my soul with so much joy, inspiration, colour and love. I thought I must have done something right this year that life decided to send me to so many beautiful places around the world.



















No comments:

Post a Comment